Monday, March 17, 2008

Im all set to make my first earning with NES !!! wooooo !!!

Hi guys, guess what ??? its been just like; about 4- 5 days i have joined NES , and i have already made 7 sign ups , from which 3 are almost ready to join and get going with earning their share... i heard it from my sponsor that this program sells very quickly and that i wont have any problems getting my qualifying sales but now i have really understood what that meant !!

But for those who are reading my blog i must tell you WAIT !! Let me first make my 1st earning then you can follow me and make yours !!
i know that the program has just started , and its no use waitin for me to get my first earning and then joining the program, but even by taking into account the time factor, it should not be that late to join after i post my '1st earning topic.

But still if one feels like then one can opt for the free sign up and secure his position. Or one can opt to wait thats completely your decision. anyways hope i made sense to you guys.

Ill keep you guys posted when i make my first earning !! For now Never Ending Success rocks !!

Cheers !!

Rameez !!

rameez_321@hotmail.com
skype me- rameez321
(Never Ending Success)

1 comment:

Bill Coley said...

Hi Rameez

I notice that you haven't posted since March. Any reason for that? Has never ending success failed you or are you too busy spending all of that money? We need to know!